[Epic Thread] This one is for you baby Girl!

I've seen those and she looks different in every pic to me.
looks really skinny in the 2nd, and not so skinny 1st and 3rd . maybe I was just thrown off by the first one cause the dress blends into the background so she looks wide. but cute.

Yeah, that was her douche.

She knows what shes doing here. What the fuck are you doing here? I mean, isn't the entire fucking thread about her?

I come here to discuss and read information on various topics with a group of rather like minded people.

Apparently she comes here to post pictures of her face covered in ejaculate and brag about it?
Take that shit to 4chan's /b/.

heres some more pics of me "clothed" just being my regular self. I'm not fat or skinny just a average chick body. So dont care if ya got anything bad to say about my image.

5kln37.jpg

2lkrzbb.jpg

2cwsh95.jpg

xcu4b4.jpg

I come here to discuss and read information on various topics with a group of rather like minded people.

Apparently she comes here to post pictures of her face covered in ejaculate and brag about it?
Take that shit to 4chan's /b/.

Stfu member

i don't get bragging about banging a very average girl. woooo i got laid by someone who isn't too fat and face isn't too deformed.

there is nothing exceptional about her at all.

she's pretty much the girl i would go for at the very end of the night in the bar when i'm shit faced and all the hot ones are taken.

Back