Emma Watson will reportedly appear topless in next movie

fap fap fap fap

2qa65y0.png

didnt she hold up filming of harry potter cuz she said she didnt want to be an actress and was quitting show biz until they gave her a bigger pile of money?

fuck her

Every female celebrity that anybody gives a shit about has been topless with the exception of Katy Perry and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Nobody cares about wizard bitch.

o ya but he is 'trolling' and so it dont matter that u dont like him bc it aint the real him heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

I enjoy it never seems to come out how completely creepy this all sounds. Most of us are 30+ and most of you are creeping on a girl who started acting as a teen and now just past her early-20s.

I enjoy it never seems to come out how completely creepy this all sounds. Most of us are 30+ and most of you are creeping on a girl who started acting as a teen and now just past her early-20s.

kind of stupid logic, really

that's like saying it's creepy for ppl to want to see alyssa milano topless bc she started acting when she was a pre-teen

what's creepy is when ppl talk about seeing underage girls going topless in the future

At least they're not fake, hope she doesn't do the boob job thing.

Young stars are dumb ruining their legacy trying to grow up so fast. If the popularity of the HP movies wears off because of her showing boobs, then she loses royalty money later on.

i can barely tell her a part from the girl that was in twilight, kristen stewart i think, she was naked in a car jacking two dudes off in a movie last year. just google that and be done with it

Back