Earliest life may have arisen in ponds, not oceans

Well let's see. Palm Sunday finished up, we had Holy Monday (known to the real world as Boston Marathon Monday) yesterday. Today is Holy Tuesday, where Jesus famously predicted his death in the book of John. Tomorrow will be spy Wednesday, where Judas began arranging the betrayal. Cmon Havax, this is the most sacred week of the entire year for you. . where the hell are you?

I'm just saying what the hell is a true Christian anyway? I just try to live my life the best I can. to hell with what other people think, especially people on this forum. Suffice it to say I'm not out trying to kill gays or Muslims like a couple of idiots think here. I talk shit to my brother's on here just like everyone else does I guess that makes me a bad Christian.

So you're saying that if you had never heard about the bible or christianity in general you would have lived your life the same way you do now?

Well let's see. Palm Sunday finished up, we had Holy Monday (known to the real world as Boston Marathon Monday) yesterday. Today is Holy Tuesday, where Jesus famously predicted his death in the book of John. Tomorrow will be spy Wednesday, where Judas began arranging the betrayal. Cmon Havax, this is the most sacred week of the entire year for you. . where the hell are you?

At work

So you're saying that if you had never heard about the bible or christianity in general you would have lived your life the same way you do now?

Fuck no. I would have been a fucking major drunk strangling women all the time and murdering white people by ripping out their larynx. :shrug:

Back