Earliest life may have arisen in ponds, not oceans

how is a disdain for human knowledge being "a better person"? belief in the spaghetti monster has held back and continues to hold back humanity because people like havax are scared little bitches. scared of death, scared of their beliefs being destroyed by science, and also scared of gays for whatever reason.

promoting fear based on religion should be rightly criticized at every opportunity.

you're an idiot

how is a disdain for human knowledge being "a better person"? belief in the spaghetti monster has held back and continues to hold back humanity because people like havax are scared little bitches. scared of death, scared of their beliefs being destroyed by science, and also scared of gays for whatever reason.

promoting fear based on religion should be rightly criticized at every opportunity.

this is where youre fucked up and less of a person for it: assuming he has some kind of disdain for knowledge. you dont know him. this is a man who had a troubled past and decided to make himself into a better person. he ministers to the less fortunate in an attempt to get them to better themselves.

maybe you should take notes instead of assuming things about people

yeah, i'm just a simple lead software engineer/developer of my company with a degree in computer science who hates and fears science and knowledge and i'm scared of everything erryday lol

dumb bartender

Last edited:
i am assuming nothing

tenor.gif

totally wrong about me

but i probably can't change a retard's mind :shrug:

yeah, it is pretty funny that you're such a loser :shrug:

i mean seriously, still a bartender at almost 35? lol

Out of curiosity, what does the Bible say about demeaning someone because of their social status? I.e. bartender? Heck, what’s the Bible’s stance on demeaning someone period?

This is what I mean by that I haven’t met what I would call a true Christian. Not saying they do not exist, I just haven’t met someone who makes an actual effort to be a Christian by thoughts, words and deeds. Do you consider yourself a true Christian? Do you disagree with what I’m saying?

I realize that I’m probably the last person who should be throwing this stone, but if you believe your soul depends on you being a the best Christian you can be, maybe you should reevaluate your value system.

I mean this, I’m sincerely not trying to offend you, I’m pretty tolerant of others beliefs. Maybe you don’t consider yourself a true Christian but you believe in enough of the teachings to embrace it, but you’re not all in. In which case you’re fine by me, or more importantly fine by you.

But if you’re goal is to be as bible compliant as you possibly can. You (and everyone on TW, including me) have a long way to go.

In my opinion of course.

Out of curiosity, what does the Bible say about demeaning someone because of their social status? I.e. bartender? Heck, what’s the Bible’s stance on demeaning someone period?

This is what I mean by that I haven’t met what I would call a true Christian. Not saying they do not exist, I just haven’t met someone who makes an actual effort to be a Christian by thoughts, words and deeds. Do you consider yourself a true Christian? Do you disagree with what I’m saying?

I realize that I’m probably the last person who should be throwing this stone, but if you believe your soul depends on you being a the best Christian you can be, maybe you should reevaluate your value system.

I mean this, I’m sincerely not trying to offend you, I’m pretty tolerant of others beliefs. Maybe you don’t consider yourself a true Christian but you believe in enough of the teachings to embrace it, but you’re not all in. In which case you’re fine by me, or more importantly fine by you.

But if you’re goal is to be as bible compliant as you possibly can. You (and everyone on TW, including me) have a long way to go.

In my opinion of course.

if my goal was to be as "bible compliant" as i possibly can, i'd kill all the muslims and gays and never come to tw again. :shrug:

if my goal was to be as "bible compliant" as i possibly can, i'd kill all the muslims and gays and never come to tw again. :shrug:

Lol, so you’re an Old Testament guy, pre-Christian one might say. got ya. I’ll try to stay out of your way.

Lol, so you’re an Old Testament guy, pre-Christian one might say. got ya. I’ll try to stay out of your way.

I'm just saying what the hell is a true Christian anyway? I just try to live my life the best I can. to hell with what other people think, especially people on this forum. Suffice it to say I'm not out trying to kill gays or Muslims like a couple of idiots think here. I talk shit to my brother's on here just like everyone else does I guess that makes me a bad Christian.

Back