DVD ripping

Honestly, most of the new shit that just comes out only decodes with AnyDVD to burn properly

If you don't have a movie released in the last year on DVD though you shouldn't have to worry

AutoGK is the only thing anyone should be using for decent quality, assuming they don't want to spend the time tinkering with the full blown Gordian Knot...

Also if you read the fucking post, it says options for CD or single layer DVD. So I guess you skipped the next to last sentence, you fucking faggot.

Well hello. Sorry if I made you all grumpy :( I was just trying to point out that he doesn't seem to want to just copy a DVD. If he did...why didn't he just say "How do I copy a DVD"? I hope you cheer up.

His last sentance mentions a goal of 1gb. A DVD compressed to the size of 1gb would be pretty ugly. That is, of course, unless you

He wants to burn the files (avi, etc) to a DVD. My guess, his DVD player plays DviX. He wants to try and cram a bunch of movies onto one DVD-R, for ease of use or to make it cheaper.

His last sentance mentions a goal of 1gb. A DVD compressed to the size of 1gb would be pretty ugly. That is, of course, unless you

Gotta disagree with you there. 1 GB on a 90 minute movie at full resolution will look pretty decent with a 2-pass XviD encoding. If it's a two hour movie you'd likely have to decrease the resolution a little to keep it looking good.

Gotta disagree with you there. 1 GB on a 90 minute movie at full resolution will look pretty decent with a 2-pass XviD encoding. If it's a two hour movie you'd likely have to decrease the resolution a little to keep it looking good.

haha, I forgot to filling the sentance. That would the last sentance doesn't make sense, and has no period. It was supposed to be "That is, of course, unless you convert it to DivX/Xvid/etc."

My point was making a 1gb ISO of a DVD will look like ASS.

Back