[Dungeons and Dragons] So I've completed my transformation to mega dork...

PeuswahBoy

Veteran XV
From the ages of about 8 to 13 (before discovering girls), I loved D&D. Played with buddies all the time. It was one of my favorite games, and childhood memories.

A few months back, a few of the guys in my office and I were talking about how much fun we had playing the game, and were going to get a game going. I went out and bought the 3 core books, as did the others. Part of me was worried about not finding it as fun as I remembered it, thereby shattering another fond childhood memory. I was wrong.

There are 7 of us who now play 2 times a week, one of which I DM. The other is run by a guy who worked on D&D Online. We're hooked again. I personally have purchased 54 books, so far. Barnes and Noble used rocks.

I'm now working on a lateral lisp and poor hygiene to complete the stereotype.

Cliffs:
1) Saw a penguin
2) Fucked his shit up
3) Sup now

do you do fantasy DMing/RPing, or sci fi, or mix and matc and create your own stuff? or etc etc?

5601WickerHamperLidOpen.jpg

I was at a party two nights ago and got talking to a guy who turned out to have been in the same EQ guild as I about 6 years ago. I felt like such a fucking nerd.

i wanted the 1st post to shit on you

then i just didnt care b/c you hardly post anymore and that is awesome

Yeah, Boy, you really disappeared off the freaking charts....it was kinda of sad, I felt you were an intergal part of TW....

Back