Dubai lol

Rulide

Veteran XX
Just spent another fantastic night in dubai. Things that suck about this place that i would like mitches insight into.

1. All the arabs walk around covered in cloth yet none of them seem to know how to use a hanky or a tissue. they all just snot in the street and make feral "hock a loogie" sounds. Why dont they know how to blow their noses?

2. I watched master chef australia on the TV in the hotel. It was a pork challenge. The word pork was actually edited out of the show. That is pure gold.

3. Are their any arabs in existence that dont think they are the center of the world? They are suck arrogant rude cunts. Do you have many arab friends Mitch?

Thats all for now, this place truly is a hole.

Last edited:
2. I watched master chef australia on the TV in the hotel. It was a pork challenge. The word pork was actually edited out of the show. That is pure gold.

talking to them about pigs is like talking about dragons. they exist only in fairy tales...

Just spent another fantastic night in dubai. Things that suck about this place that i would like mitches insight into.

1. All the arabs walk around covered in cloth yet none of them seem to know how to use a hanky or a tissue. they all just snot in the street and make feral "hock a loogie" sounds. Why dont they know how to blow their noses?

3. Are their any arabs in existence that dont think they are the center of the world? They are suck arrogant rude cunts. Do you have many arab friends Mitch?

Thats all for now, this place truly is a hole.

1) It's not the arabs doing that, it's Pakistanis and Indians. Not that difficult to tell the difference. Maybe a few Egyptians but they aren't proper Arabs. The Emiratis and other gulf arabs are generally very hygienic and clean.

2) Calling bullshit. I can buy pork in hundreds of restaurants and most of the supermarkets here, so why would they do that? What hotel were you in?

3) Agreed, largely. But like every generalisation, there are exceptions. I don't have any that I would call friends, (apart from a couple of Lebanese) but plenty I deal with at work and many of them are very nice. Tends to be the case that the truly wealthy ones are really well-educated nice people, and the ones that aren't wealthy are snotnosed entitled wankers. Because let's face it, getting rich here in the last 30 years wasn't difficult.......

1) It's not the arabs doing that, it's Pakistanis and Indians. Not that difficult to tell the difference. Maybe a few Egyptians but they aren't proper Arabs. The Emiratis and other gulf arabs are generally very hygienic and clean.

2) Calling bullshit. I can buy pork in hundreds of restaurants and most of the supermarkets here, so why would they do that? What hotel were you in?

3) Agreed, largely. But like every generalisation, there are exceptions. I don't have any that I would call friends, (apart from a couple of Lebanese) but plenty I deal with at work and many of them are very nice. Tends to be the case that the truly wealthy ones are really well-educated nice people, and the ones that aren't wealthy are snotnosed entitled wankers. Because let's face it, getting rich here in the last 30 years wasn't difficult.......

See even you dont believe how fucked up that place is! Was staying at the copthorne airport, pork was edited out every single time.

See even you dont believe how fucked up that place is! Was staying at the copthorne airport, pork was edited out every single time.

Well you stayed at a hotel in the shit end of town that wouldn't make it into most peoples top 100 Dubai hotels. Airport hotel, so I assume you were transitting in 24 hours or so. You must have seen the best Dubai has to offer, I bow to your superior experience of these matters.

Also, still calling bullshit.

What else did you do?

Back