[drunk] fuck you

i am going to bed now good night, i will bump this thread tomorrow morning.

you r still going to post after this tho becuz you are in love with me

L o L wat a homosexual

I'm with Channel 0 on still being able to type at least decently when drunk. When I'm drunk I usually don't waste time capitalizing anything but this guy is just taking it overboard.

It's funny -- no matter how drunk I am, I can still usually type pretty damn well. You must be some kind of handicapped claw-handed retard.

This goes along with my rule of thumb in life... Don't trust anyone who says they can't remember what they were doing because they were drunk.
I mean, I've been totally shit faced, but i can still remember all teh stupidity I've done... and I'll recount it for you.

This goes along with my rule of thumb in life... Don't trust anyone who says they can't remember what they were doing because they were drunk.
I mean, I've been totally shit faced, but i can still remember all teh stupidity I've done... and I'll recount it for you.

I've blacked out plenty of times and don't remember shit, but I always suspect people are lying when they use that excuse as well.

mornig fukkersss im not awake yet butte ive got my coffe and i hope all tou coksccers rot in heck and die lonly

ha its munday and iv got the day off

sukit

Back