dr dance vs. gilligan ban poll

who would you rather ban for a year. skipperlipicus or dr dance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skipperlipicus

Veteran XX
yeah, you're right, Dr. Dance is a pedo creeper.

i don't know anything about his politics.

you're still a garbage poster, maybe even worse than him.

let's get a ban poll going. if i lose, ban me for a year, if the pedo creeper loses ban him for a year.

poll closes in 10 days from now. make your time.

Last edited:
I don't support banning anyone, no matter what shit they post.

Except for outright pedos like Dweasal

But this is some bullshit, wtf are you trying to achieve here?
I'll vote you just for dumping another poster in the shit for no reason.

But being banned is what you want, b/c you are getting owned so hard it gives you an easy out to not be here. It's all 'oh no I didn't run away, I was banned, that's why I don't post'

go make a few more fake diner receipts and seek mental health support

I don't support banning anyone, no matter what shit they post.

Except for outright pedos like Dweasal

dr dance is an outright pedo too. havax knows what's up.

why would i make up a story about a gun store when i could just as easily trigger you hogs by stating you all are unsympathetic assholes for wanting to leave afghan translators that fought with us hanging out to dry.

what about him? you can't make a ban poll with just one person, this seemed like a good opportunity to get rid of a pedo creeper for a bit. y'all snowflakes are screwing this up.

what about him? you can't make a ban poll with just one person, this seemed like a good opportunity to get rid of a pedo creeper for a bit. y'all snowflakes are screwing this up.

You should have stopped at "make a ban poll" and hit the back button. and if you win, "rid of a pedo creeper for a bit" will not age well

For the record. I don't support bans based on polls when other people make them. When you make a ban poll with your own name though... well this is Sparta, I mean TW

i spent last summer fighting cops and going to prison now some girl wants me to do it again

thats my tweet

Back