[Done before] HD NFL live streams?

I love NFL and college sports and there is no way at present to get good HD streams of what I want to watch without shelling out for DirecTV. At least not if you want to see it live. I can't stand the idea of watching game replays.

If they were a terrible service I would probably figure something else out but DirecTV has always been great. Easy to setup and manage. Hell I can DVR things in different rooms from my Droid phone now! I can get NFL streams on any computer as a Sunday Ticket subscriber, get the the Redzone channel and the picture quality is perfect.

I like to have people over for gamedays so it's worth it to me.

Not to mention I need my college games.
Sadly, if you're a sports nut the best option is still to stick with a cable service.

Movies and TV shows are easy to get via the web

I got the DirecTV package with the Internet streaming option. Last year I was able to logon to the internet stream from multiple locations at the same time and watch different games. I haven't tried it this year yet.

Wait a min. Can you watch any game live? or only watch them when they are over?

The games are available Sunday night after they are over.

Today was one of the weeks out of the season that I go and watch Sunday Ticket. In the afternoon we were able to watch parts of the Colts/Eagles and Chiefs/Raiders, but we missed much of each game and almost all of the rest of the games.

If you are in my shoes, or even if you are able to see more of the games, but still in a limited fashion, I cannot possibly see what you would have against Game Rewind, unless by some disease you "can't stand watching replays."

Game Rewind essentially allows me to enjoy football all week long instead of just on Sundays. Good fucking god what could you find wrong with that?

If you have the means, I highly suggest signing up.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform?campaign=GR_HP_Spotlight&module=HP_spotlight

Well that worked out perfectly...found a very nice stream of the Vikings/Arizona game that looked pretty darn good on the HTPC in the livingroom. Very nice considering some of the other streams of the game.

It got shutdown by the NFL a couple times but the guy who was streaming it had new streams almost instantly.

Thanks for the suggestions earlier.

Back