[Done before] HD NFL live streams?

hey guys do u want to come over and watch the internet stream of the game on my computer

u can run to the fridge for beer when it's buffering

this brings me one step closer to ditching cable all together

I don't have cable or satellite and this moves the possibility out even further. I've had Game Rewind for one week and I'm giddy like a kid. It's fucking awesome. It's also promising. One day commercial-free a la carte television that you order from your computer and display on any screen you have in your home is on the way!

I can watch every game I want with Sunday Ticket

also the red zone channel

who watches sports on DVR? that's awful
you're awful

i watch any game that starts at 4pm or later on DVR because i work on sundays

but i still wouldn't trade it in for nfl rewind

i usually go to hooters on sundays cause they have any game i want to see on hd tv's and there's wings and also beer. and women with boobs. it satisfies my inner neanderthal.

I can watch every game I want with Sunday Ticket

also the red zone channel

who watches sports on DVR? that's awful
you're awful

Sunday ticket and Redzone are a great way to watch football, no doubt. When I can buy television a la carte without having to buy a bunch of stuff I do not want I will consider those options.

Those options are probably inferior though, unless you have to see the action live. You do not watch every snap of every game with Sunday ticket and Redzone. You watch parts of all the games. You can focus on a limited amount of games live, at best. You can DVR a limited amount of others, too.

When I want to watch games live, I go to someone's house and experience the Sunday ticket/Redzone thing. But at home, I watch all of all the games. And when I want to investigate a certain team or player, I can review any game they have played in throughout the season. This week, I watched all of week 8 games plus: all of the 49ers games from the season, all of the Monday Night games from the season, all Dolphins games, and a few others (I wanted to see Sam Bradford and some other new players that I had not sufficiently watched). A lot of this I did while I was playing World of Tanks. :p

$25 for the season.

Back