Does anyone have an email address for the Shithole admins? (got kicked)

Jagonath

Veteran X
I got kicked for capping in a 3 v 4 match after about 2 minutes of play, on team with 4 people. Seems strange as that team was losing 4-0 until I joined.

That's fine, whatever, but I don't get it. I look down at the chat and Consensus is yelling "change teams then cap", but suddenly I'm kicked.

Anyway now I can't get back on and I want to ask him to unban me. Does anyone have an email address for the admins? Or a list of apparently unwritten rules and etiquette? ;)

You know a game is washed up and broken when admins have to make stupid rules for everyone to follow.

jesus christ

its like t1 demo

NO RAPE NO RAPE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU RAPER

yay 4 hours of RD and then 4 more hours of RD

when rosdower and I went and took the piss, we'd get stuff like "haha I took all the scouts and put em OOB! OWNED" as if theyd made some great achievement

4v4 demo scrims were a riot

when rosdower and I went and took the piss, we'd get stuff like "haha I took all the scouts and put em OOB! OWNED" as if theyd made some great achievement

I need to start doing that to lecat. Except if the map isn't lt he drops and won't play, so nm

Wasp has been playing shithole a lot lately. I told him I'd get on there with him. What's some of the things I need to look out for?

No O Sniping
No OOB Sniping
No Base Rape
Probably get pissed about D-Sniping?
They use the last hope patch I think...

What's this O vs D convention?

The players among themselves will have decided one team shall be D and one team shall be O in order to make the game a little more action packed.

Having Shithole as the only viable remaining Tribes server is actually WORSE than if the game would have just suddenly blinked out of existence forever.

Back