Do you get along better with women or men?

some males think that they're my friends
and most women think I am creepy pervert....
so I got more female friends!

I tend to get along with women better than men. Women normally see me as highly attractive, and I assume men feel threatened for the same reasons.

i'm laughing while i read most of these replies about having lots of female friends

AKA girls who shot you down and now you consider yourselves "friends" because they don't want to feel like bitches for telling you to leave them alone.

i'm laughing while i read most of these replies about having lots of female friends

AKA girls who shot you down and now you consider yourselves "friends" because they don't want to feel like bitches for telling you to leave them alone.

pretty much

it is possible that women and men can be friends without even considering a romantic relationship, GraphiX doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Tek I was laughing at how many people here claim to have female friends that are actual friends and not just failed attempts at hooking up. I'm glad you decided to get defensive to my statement before actually reading into it.

I have female friends, but since you know so much about me I guess you're totally right. WAT R FRENSHIPTS

best friends are guys... i have one girlfriend that I havn't fucked my up relationship with by trying to make a move on her. All the other I end up trying to fuck, it either works, or it doesn't. After that its never the same.

best friends are guys... i have one girlfriend that I havn't fucked my up relationship with by trying to make a move on her. All the other I end up trying to fuck, it either works, or it doesn't. After that its never the same.

thats why female friends come and go. I have 1 female friend and we are really only friends because we have known each other forever. Honestly, we probably annoy each other more than we get along but we have been friends so long it doesnt matter because we would do anything for the other.

I generally get along better with women than men, mainly because I'm more of an intellectual and most guys I know seem only interested in drinking, gambling, sports, or any combination of the three.

It's a moot point though since a lot of women are also pretty stupid, but they're more tolerable.

First thing that came to mind:

The Ladder Theory

mansladder1.jpg

womansladder1.jpg

Back