[DMT] Who has done it and I want some.

get nn not 5meo

best drug i ever done

nofix makes his own

it is like salvia in the sense that it is life changing, yet with dmt i could smoke it every day and salvia is life draining even in small doses where you dont break through

i prefer not to break through when i smoke dmt and instead i just smoke a little so i get a buzz

Lost keys by tool is how I felt when I did acid I swear I heard that deafining sound when I did LSD... Dmt I heard you get so high shit turns into light trails and dots like some Alex grey paintings ( look him up good artist)

dmt is like salvia or ketamine where you can have an ego death at a certain dosage aka "breaking through" i would not advise trying to break through with dmt 5meo as u can overdose it is not meant for that type of trippin, nn is the best kind imo

Joe's a HUGE pothead just in case you didn't know...

BTW, Who's got the Fear?

Oh yah I already knew that. But from what I'm learning about it, it's the chemical released from your brain when you're in deep REM (rapid eye movement) that causes you to dream. I am extremely intriqued and I wanna try it right NOW even though I'm at work.

I saw an unfathomably large dna strand being built by billions of tiny robotic spiders. The strand stretched from the infinite blackness above to below, and floating next to it was one of those six arm blue Indian type gods communicating with me. The communication that occurred was not vocal and did not use body language, it was straight into my being. Then I got launched back into my consciousness with a visual feeling akin to zooming in really fast in google earth to where you are sitting, then open your eyes.

The information shared with me made me FEEL enlightened, as if I'd discovered all the answers to everything and it all for a moment made sense. It's a euphoria unlike any other, very soul enriching. I've only done it twice, but both times it was a visual and mental theme park more intense than acid or shrooms.

I've grown up a skeptic of ghosts, and anything magical my entire life. Despite being raised christian by adolescence I absolutely could not believe what I could not make sense of , with what senses I had available. I've always heard stories of ghosts, hundreds throughout my life, and not a single story ever made me feel convinced in the slightest. Nothing has ever happened in my life that has ever made me feel or see anything ghastly , or spiritual. No near death experiences, no flash of adrenaline nothing like that. DMT opened a door however that I think trascends all of that bullshit as well as physics, and our absurd definition of 'god'.

I saw an unfathomably large dna strand being built by billions of tiny robotic spiders. The strand stretched from the infinite blackness above to below, and floating next to it was one of those six arm blue Indian type gods communicating with me. The communication that occurred was not vocal and did not use body language, it was straight into my being. Then I got launched back into my consciousness with a visual feeling akin to zooming in really fast in google earth to where you are sitting, then open your eyes.

The information shared with me made me FEEL enlightened, as if I'd discovered all the answers to everything and it all for a moment made sense. It's a euphoria unlike any other, very soul enriching. I've only done it twice, but both times it was a visual and mental theme park more intense than acid or shrooms.

Which kind did you take?

If you've ever taken a strong psychedelic drug, you'd know that the LAST place you want to be is somewhere like work, or school. I've only tried 'natural' ones like mushrooms and salvia extracts, and the most violent of them would have to be the salvia, I tried the 25X extract and all I can remember from it is going from sober to fractal patterns everywhere in a couple seconds. Even compared to a long hard trip, its disturbing how fast that stuff takes effect, the transition period when you first begin feeling the effects is violent enough, I don't even remember the rest until about 4 or 5 mins later.

The mushrooms have my respect of course, thats an endurance trip that has a lot of tricks to play on you, but the higher intensity salvia extract is just violently fast.

Never fucked with DMT or LSD, I don't trust the chemical drugs.

Which kind did you take?

It was in crystal form. I smoked it like hash, my first experience was a tiny bit sprinkled over a bowl of weed and the onset is instant. As soon as you exhale your gone, most people describe a physical vaulting or launching of their consciousness away or out of the body, I felt this extremely both times. This first trip lasted 10 minutes, and I was able to stand up and utter shit like "wtf" "this is" "you have to .." "wtf" I just didn't have words for what I was seeing. Then it started to die down and was eventually like shrooms, breathing walls and colors , tones, saturations etc.

The second time I had basically a rock of it, and smoked back to back for a while, and pretty much to sum it up I took a trip to space.

Back