Did got haggis die

What do u mean a single thread

Every thread on this forum eventually turns into a trump/politics thread

I honestly can't tell if you truly believe this or not. There are only 6 threads on the first page that are even remotely politically related, and half of those are just snark.

It's possible, Baltimore broke their murder record in 2017

he is still alive and as cucked as ever

please enjoy his "Balitmore" is rad reddit page as much as I do

i think he is too busy trying to keep alive to post on tw

too busy trying to not get shot in his murder hole

overview for gothaggis

and honestly couldn't happen to better person imo

Last edited:
Alt right is hardcore xenophobic low t neocons who get all their news from 4chan unironically

serveimage

poor ztir really crying hard in this thread

maybe that will run the nazis away

I honestly can't tell if you truly believe this or not. There are only 6 threads on the first page that are even remotely politically related, and half of those are just snark.

peak snark and even the beta cucks don't want to talk to each other anymore

bring menstruation blood to one anothers ears

but that is somehow others fault

Last edited:
no here we go

there it went

ztir can cry all he wants about people being on his internet he doesn't like

and them having opinions that don't match his own

u guys can even discuss tiny bicycles if you want to

gothaggis didn't die yet

he just realized he has to dodge bullets all day

and that this is the price he pays for the diversity gentrified inner shitty he loves so much

we all make compromises and sacrifices. sometimes with our own lives. not just with others

Last edited:
ya fool is right, the politics/tribalism definitely doesn't leak into every other thread

best thing to do is cry the hardest about the things you least want to talk about

He prolly left cuz this is no longer a gaming site it’s an alt right news aggregate discussion site

as he strikes out while playing his victim card

LOLOLOLOLO

and we wonder why the place is dead

it is like u have nothing else to say

in fact that is provably the case from what i can see

otherwise the signal to noise ratio doesn't drown u out

I do have a strong suspicion though that the last D&D thread died due to ideological differences.

I thought it died because people were too fucking lazy to post their actions once every few weeks, slowing any progression to a standstill

That too, and maybe I was reading into it, but there seemed to be some conflict between players too.

Really? That’s too bad :(

Those were easily my favourite threads on tw in many many years, you the best fool

In all honesty he posted some good content gaming threads but by the end every one was hijacked by the same dudes. Many couldn't believe a white guy in Baltimore wasn't flagrantly racist and far right (I kind of agree lol). It wasn't good-natured ribbing though, it was deeply personal. The like that killed most of the regulars here. His personal blogs and pictures were posted. With the seething contempt directed at him it was like he stole their mother's jewelry or something :shrug:

I would welcome him back. He probably needs thicker skin though.

Back