dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

Aestis said:
You don't need a doctorate in medical research to look that up and understand WHY it is that way.

i never said you did

i said you made an intelligent inference based on the intelligence you read

Did you have them replace the horn on your Huffy with a bell that goes "BLING BLING"?

That and the chrome spokes = bitch magnet.

02sumlrb_legend01_zoom.jpg

bling$bling$

Being posted on uglypeople.com != a chickmagnet. Put that in your hard drive and smoke it geek. You may make better grades than me, but atleast I dont gotta hide from the wedgie brigade at school. Btw I DO have a car, a nice one at that.

Mr.MaGiK said:
Being posted on uglypeople.com != a chickmagnet. Put that in your hard drive and smoke it geek. You may make better grades than me, but atleast I dont gotta hide from the wedgie brigade at school. Btw I DO have a car, a nice one at that.

You sir like sucking dicks

invar said:

no..not from water, from blood agents in water (for the fuckin millionth time now)

Persons providing postmortem care to bodies or body parts infected with HIV may have occupational exposure to infected body fluids and tissues. Several studies have evaluated the viability of HIV in postmortem tissue. In one study, researchers cultured HIV from the plasma and/or mononuclear cells of 51% of 41 bodies being prepared for burial at 0.5 to 21.5 hours after death.(53) Thirty-three percent of the HIV culture-positive bodies were refrigerated. In another study, researchers unsuccessfully cultured HIV from the cerebrospinal fluid and other tissues of three bodies.(54) One case report detailed the culture of viable HIV from the plasma of a body refrigerated at 3 to 5°C 18 hours after death.(55) Another report described culture of HIV from eight of ten bodies from 1 to 6 daysafter death.(56) Of this group, HIV grew in culture of five of the blood and five of the tissue specimensp

the ref's you supply are things like the viability of the virus staying alive in semen (a short term transport medium for the virus not a living medium), not a water supply. heat kills the virus,....they are called hottubs for a reason.

blood and blood agents can stay active and alive in water, dont think so? hep and hep c (actually pretty much any hcv or hbv) can and will be transmitted through infected water...they rely on blood agents to keep them alive, they also die quickly by themselves...but with blood, plasma or blood products, they can stay active and able to infect for hours...in water.

if blood and blood products can stay active enough to keep THOSE types of infeections available for transmission through water, what makes you think that it would be any different for something like HIV that uses the BA/BP for the same purpose and has the same charachteristics for activity and requirements for sustaining itself?

I dont have a cam, I dont spend my paychecks on the Tech TV website.

Its the 2k2 Accord Special Edition (Leather seats, woodgrain) v6. It's not a race car, but its a nice car.

Back