Data's lolerlaserplane t3st

Ahh -SS- the paranoid faggot (Israeli firster?). Why don't you explain the tactical implementation of the lolerlaserplane?

Go ahead, the floor is all yours.

Why are you whining incessantly about things you know so little about? Simply put, you're a no time in life dumbfuck scouring the internet hoping to find somethig as a lifeline before you are completely discredited. Too late though, you've been dismantled. Reading your inexpert tactical employment of a system you cant comprehend doesnt get any better for entertainment.

In fact, if you knew anything about strategic level operations, then your ignorant, retarded ass would know that aerospace and ballistic missile defense are an integral part of why this system along with other offensive / defensive measures have been or are being developed. Hint: read up on Theater Missile Defense [JATMD] ya fuckin moron. We already know you dont have the answer -but do now since I gave you the answer. :rofl:

Now take your bitch ass back a few pages and answer my question or shut the fuck up.

-SS- your question was already answered in this or the original thread by Shadow of Death. I don't bother to repeat myself to a paranoid idiot who is probably an Israeli firster and seems like an all around despicable dude. So go fuck off. :nofu: Thanks

Al'M you sound like this:
ma_021Chihuahua.jpg

but you mostly are this:
troll.jpg

You are basically a harmless, and not worthy of further response. :yawn:

Can arsin just get banned? He doesn't provide anything except an effeminate picture to make fun of, which is even growing old.

Fuck this motherfucker.

-SS- your question was already answered in this or the original thread by Shadow of Death. I don't bother to repeat myself to a paranoid idiot who is probably an Israeli firster and seems like an all around despicable dude. So go fuck off. :nofu: Thanks

Al'M you sound like this:
ma_021Chihuahua.jpg

but you mostly are this:
troll.jpg

You are basically a harmless, and not worthy of further response. :yawn:

A few things:

So what you are really saying is that you need someone else to answer for you given your high level of incompetence and sheer stupidity;

and that when you get bitchslapped all over the place for being the ignorant cunt you are, then all you have left is call me a few things hoping no one notices the blackeyes you are running away with because we're "harmless and not worthy of a response" even though you asked for it.

Indeed. :lol:

Last edited:
-SS- your low brow IQ query was answered earlier. You want to participate in a thread - read the thread.

CERVICAL-KREMS I think with that shot you've reached full blown vet++ cok muncher status. did i sfell dat rite?

Hey guys you kno lolerlaserplane boil paint at 1Km?
l_20d4f63f9bf4ea8bd59288d1fb961840.jpg

-SS- your low brow IQ query was answered earlier. You want to participate in a thread - read the thread.

Are you sure you would like my participation still? Seems the last time you tried to be slick by asking my response, you were beat the fuck down.

Simply put: If you're gonna start a thread about something, at least be somewhat educated about it... which has been proven beyond a reaonable doubt that you dont. Its highly amusing that a "low brow IQ" easily crushed you.

Just what does that say about your IQ?

:rofl:

-SS- you have the floor. By all means explain to us how the lolerlaserplane can be scientifically feasible, and offer a tactically superior solution to bullets, bombs or missiles. Please proceed :)

PantsMcFist is that a request to make another spot open on the lolerlaserplane's fanboi team? I'm told there's many benefits:

You guys get to wear cool hats:
dunce-cap1.jpg

eat all the jello you want (if ur good you get cake on Fridays):
jell-o-strawberry1.jpg

and get to participate in non contact sports like korfball (no girls tho):
korfball.png

Get in touch with -SS-, apollod, VonTed or Data for the next sign up session. It's free but you will have to do some "reach around" stuff to get in.

GL & HF

Last edited:
Back