dang i wanna be a nsa analyst

cael

Veteran XX
In NSA-intercepted data, those not targeted far outnumber the foreigners who are - The Washington Post

Many other files, described as useless by the analysts but nonetheless retained, have a startlingly intimate, even voyeuristic quality. They tell stories of love and heartbreak, illicit sexual liaisons, mental-health crises, political and religious conversions, financial anxieties and disappointed hopes. The daily lives of more than 10,000 account holders who were not targeted are catalogued and recorded nevertheless.

She was 29 and shattered by divorce, converting to Islam in search of comfort and love. He was three years younger, rugged and restless. His parents had fled Kabul and raised him in Australia, but he dreamed of returning to Afghanistan.

One day when she was sick in bed, he brought her tea. Their faith forbade what happened next, and later she recalled it with shame.

“what we did was evil and cursed and may allah swt MOST merciful forgive us for giving in to our nafs [desires]”

this is some lives of others shit yo, sign me up

Really though, I watch a lot of American TV, and nobody says "dang" IRL, unless i'm watching the Dukes of fucking Hazard. So what the fuckity fuck? Makes you sound utterly retarded.

Once again, religion getting in the way of life. People believing in a fairy tale called Allah telling them certain people can't have sex with each other. Fuck that noise. Religion means well so there won't be total anarchy, but their way of controlling people is outdated.

image.png

Back