Current news thread

George Santos was pulled from his committee assignments also. I will begrudgingly give credit to congress for pulling him and Omar.

Okay, but the hell of it is her insider trading. She, and almost a hundred other congress people are making themselves richer by using intelligence memos to buy and sell stocks before the rest of us are aware of what they are. Is it just me? I feel like the weird old guy on Sunday mornings that stands on the corner and yells at traffic. Why is there no outrage at this? It's maddening.

There is, but it's the protection of the crowd. Since they all do it, voters would have to hold their own side accountable and they don't want to because of ideology.

There is, but it's the protection of the crowd. Since they all do it, voters would have to hold their own side accountable and they don't want to because of ideology.

only 1030 and I'm grumpy now. Going running.

Okay, but the hell of it is her insider trading. She, and almost a hundred other congress people are making themselves richer by using intelligence memos to buy and sell stocks before the rest of us are aware of what they are. Is it just me? I feel like the weird old guy on Sunday mornings that stands on the corner and yells at traffic. Why is there no outrage at this? It's maddening.

You know who isn't?
Mad Matt Fucking Gaetz

people care more about non-existent racism or helping corrupt nazi ukraine more than politicians engaging in insider trading because that is what theyve been trained to do

people care more about non-existent racism or helping corrupt nazi ukraine more than politicians engaging in insider trading because that is what theyve been trained to do

Can you please reframe your post in a more easily digestible lapel pin?

Can you please reframe your post in a more easily digestible lapel pin?
my best effort :lol:

4sjt84.jpg

There is plenty of outrage by the public, but fat chance getting congress to stop. Would be as probable as passing term limits, or pay cuts for congress.

There is plenty of outrage by the public, but fat chance getting congress to stop. Would be as probable as passing term limits, or pay cuts for congress.

It could be that I just came in from running and am looking forward to eating a gummy, or it also could be that you just posted 3 things in which we are in complete agreement.

I suspect trickery.

I just came in from my run and had a gummy, and suspect I'll be chasing my tail on this for some time.

im still not sure of what evil reason they have to not shoot it down

It will cause debris to fall, and if it's already, they've already gotten what they came for, so taking it out now wont make a difference. That's what they've said so far today.

For those outside the US, Montana has to be the least populated state by density. No one lives there.

Back