Current news thread

Apparently those guys have won like 300k of tournaments (including a 100k boat). I'm also surprised to learn that checking the fish is not a standard thing, given that there's a surprising amount of money on the line and how statistically unlikely it would be for the same people to win regularly.

I can't help it if I find the story alluring. It reeled me right in, and now I'm awaiting updates with bated breath.

how do they know the lead weights and filets weren't already in the fish when they were caught

WITCH HUNT HASH TAGGED

QwH1hwXl.png

antonio-brown-pool-featured.jpg

Bold move in Dubai.

Bitch stole his swim trunks. I'd show her the snake as well. "Stunned" makes it sound like these were just random people.

:Hmm:

Former Dem Rep gets 30-month prison sentence in ballot-stuffing election fraud case | Fox News

A former Pennsylvania congressman was sentenced to over two years in jail for committing election fraud aimed at helping Democratic candidates.

"Protecting the legitimacy of elections is critical to ensuring the public’s trust in the process," FBI Philadelphia Division Special Agent in Charge Jacqueline Maguire said in a press release last week. "Through his actions, Ozzie Myers pointedly disdained both the will of Philadelphia voters and the rule of law. He’s now a federal felon twice over, heading back behind bars, with time to consider the great consequence of free and fair elections."

Former Rep. Michael "Ozzie" Myers pleaded guilty to frequently stuffing ballots, conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election and deprive civil rights, voting records falsification, and bribery in favor of Democratic candidates, according to a Department of Justice press release. He carried out the schemes in Pennsylvania during the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 elections, the DOJ said.

Billiam Gates changes tune....

"Telling people not to eat meat and wanting nice houses won't work", says Billiam.

Watch that pendulum swing....

Planned Parenthood claims Ana de Armas' Marilyn Monroe film 'Blonde' is too pro-life
Netflix movie 'Blonde' stars Ana de Armas as Marilyn Monroe, and portrays a CGI-rendered talking fetus

Fuck K9's. I have 0 problem with fucking up a k9..its a dog. That things entire reason for life when its given the command is to rip you a new ass and the only person that can make it stop is usually half a block away. If a human officer was coming at me with the intention and ability to rip my flesh multiple times before being called off, I would have 0 problem with that person being shot either. I have seen people's dogs shot because it wagged its tail or barked at a cop and they were 'in fear for their lives'.

Back