Current news thread

parents who trained their kid to be a weirdo sociopath murderer are shocked he turned into a weirdo sociopath murderer

TV news showed some body railing against the 2A after the philadelphia or chicago shooting i'm not sure which. i can't find it and it would be nice to archive

Vice President Kamala Harris did her best to appear likable during her remarks in Highland Park on Tuesday; the Veep was speaking on the recent mass shooting that killed 7 and injured 30 at a Fourth of July parade. Harris was roasted on Twitter after her remarks.

:huh:

“We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have take this seriously,” - Vice President Kamala Harris

:huh:

“We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have take this seriously,” - Vice President Kamala Harris

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1544481063354789888

FW8bCYqWAAAG0KM

They must really be trying to avoid the angry black woman stereotype with Kamala. She was always at her political best when she was playing the prosecutor and attacking people, albeit in a scripted fashion. I always figured they'd let Biden be kind grandpa to offset Trump, and let Kamala be a viper.

COVID eviction bans are lapsing, but other protections for California renters remain

Someday
Over the Rainbow
California might give me back my property
Supposedly, according to a real judge this time
I thought the other two were real jud... no?
in two months we'll see what's left of the house
after sickly deadbeats have moved out.

We started having trouble with this family not paying ~ February 2020
... over two years of no rent from them
about 8 months rent paid to us by BIGGOVBRO
but by accepting it it fucked us in getting him out sooner and... court hoops galore
We get to sue him for the rest hehehehehahahahahahhjjjjjj

Last edited:
Gun licensing. Minimum age for purchasing a gun: 30. Allowed weapons: bolt-lock rifles with a maximum magazine capacity of three rounds. .22LR revolvers. Single shot shotguns. These are enough for hunting. Any semiautomatics to be kept locked up at firing ranges, need authorization if you want to move them.

That's a good start for y'all, we can talk about payment later.

Back