Current news thread

:shrug:

Michael Waller, a senior analyst for strategy at the Center for Security Policy specializing in propaganda, political warfare, psychological warfare, and subversion, said he was at the Capitol on January 6 and witnessed:

Plainclothes militants. Militant, aggressive men in Donald Trump and MAGA gear at a front police line at the base of the temporary presidential inaugural platform;
Agents-provocateurs. Scattered groups of men exhorting the marchers to gather closely and tightly toward the center of the outside of the Capitol building and prevent them from leaving;
Fake Trump protesters. A few young men wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards and who did not fit in with the rest of the crowd in terms of their actions and demeanor, whom I presumed to be Antifa or other leftist agitators; and
Disciplined, uniformed column of attackers. A column of organized, disciplined men, wearing similar but not identical camouflage uniforms and black gear, some with helmets and GoPro cameras or wearing subdued Punisher skull patches.

Well-known Antifa-Insurgence leader John Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.

Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.

Sullivan also organized an Antifa rally on January 6th near the US Capitol. This has been ignored by the media.

Internal Memo Reveals Capitol Police Were Warned BLM from Baltimore Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters on Jan. 6

FxIKwF8.png

Joey Chestnut devours 63 franks to win 2022 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, his 15th victory in 16 years

Phenomenal World Athlete

I guess a transvestite won the women's event.

Last edited:
I just got back from a road trip to the artic ocean. the very outer realm, the final frontier... other than antarctica I suppose, but the very end of the civilized world.

what did I see here? Black people. Muslims and whatever. They are running the churches and walking the streets.

what the motherfuck are we going to do? we are doomed.

Back