Cuckolding Bitch - Justice is Served!

oh of course, it's always the man's fault. i mean, she HAD to marry a guy that was bad in bed. that's just how it is ya know?

The bitch committed fraud. She should have been charged with a criminal offense in my opinion. She should've also been kicked in the cunt a few times. Two black-eyes would also help to drive home the point...

why is it a troll?

girls with boyfriends are easier to fuck than single ones. they fall for them, are impressed by money, etc then realize he isn't all that impressive in bed.

women want sex just as much if not more than men. the horniest people i know are women.

the point stands. if you can't satisfy her, someone is going to.

I think it would be interesting if DNA testing became mandatory at birth.
no doubt... i completely and totally don't trust women. i will most likely have any child of mine tested immediately...

problem is, in America, I'll prolly still have to pay for the little fucker.

I bet that guy is really screwed up now if he really loved those kids like his own. I wonder if he will still try to participate in their lives or if he cutting all ties.

Good for him. And makes you think how old the children are and how much of an impact he had in their lives already also if hes cutting all ties or not.

That article was overly verbose and almost unreadable

Instead of showing the funny story for what it was, the guy pretty much ruined it with his gay running commentary which makes it fairly obvious he was cheated on and is really butthurt about it

Back