[CS:S] Best Score (nohax)

I like how you all post your frag count / death count instead of score. You know, like who won and who lost. Why people still don't understand that Counterstrike was never a game about getting the most kills is beyond me.

What the fuck are objectives? What do you mean my team "lost," I had the most kills!

Got you beat....All usp and p90

best.jpg

As for cheating. There are a few people you can pick out where it is blatantly obvious they are cheating or someone is ghosting for them with teamspeak or something but not anywhere close to as often as the old cs. I think I've come across maybe of maybe 1 cheater in the past 2 weeks playing on various servers.

Last edited:
evolvo said:
hey, guess what, score means nothing in CS

i guess it makes people happy to get a good score when they are pubbing though :worried:

word, pub allstars

i used to be able to go 40-0 back when bunnyhop was still around, fucking cs newbies couldn't keep up with anyone whos done tfc/hldm before ;/

being a 1:1 kill/death ratio player, i'm impressed newbs or not.

i just got it yesterday, what sort of hacks are in the realm of possibility to run into? wallhacks, speed, autoaim, all of the above?

oh pish posh, outside of bombing/difusing/rescues, score is the best indicator of your personal contribution to the win/loss is it not?

in tribes when you're suiciding every two seconds it sure doesn't matter.

but again, although i've played cs off & on for years, i'm still a relative newb.

NoGodForMe said:
Nice score.
So what are some of your secrets?
Sniper or machine gun?
Front of the pack, or stay back and wait?
Looks like in this case, it is that the whole T team sucks except the top guy. All the T's have more deaths than kills except the top person, whereas most of the Ct's have more kills.

oh pish posh, outside of bombing/difusing/rescues, score is the best indicator of your personal contribution to the win/loss is it not?
this is only slightly true. it really depends on what team you are on (winning or losing), what you are doing the entire map (camping with the awp, or hiding behind boxes with the ak.... playing like you would in a match).

Varnish said:
being a 1:1 kill/death ratio player, i'm impressed newbs or not.

i just got it yesterday, what sort of hacks are in the realm of possibility to run into? wallhacks, speed, autoaim, all of the above?

i've seen speedhacks, any aimbot ive seen has been a horid color based aimbot which is pretty useless as for wallhacks they all suck as well. The ones to really watch for are advanced player ESP's which they dont have out (at least not to my knowledge)

Back