crazy woman hit and run, returns to scene then tries to run from the cops

A woman in that situation surrounded by angry people. If she felt she was in danger she had every right to leave honestly. Returning then running from the cops though i'm not sure what was up with that.

A woman in that situation surrounded by angry people. If she felt she was in danger she had every right to leave honestly. Returning then running from the cops though i'm not sure what was up with that.
I have no idea how the dude failed to stop her. If your window is down and your car isn't currently moving, there's no way in hell I'm letting you drive off after you already tried once.

I thought, for a second, this was about the drunk woman who slammed into a parked car on my block last night at 05:00.

dude slamming her legs could have fucked the whole thing. like stated she was trying to get out and someone was causing her bodily harm. she had every right to drive the fuck off at that point.

all tho this is a lesson learned for all of you who have no street smarts. if the situation is hostile NEVER open your door and put your legs out when someone is within reach of your door. i have seen a guy get both legs destroyed in a road rage incident cause he did that.

dude slamming her legs could have fucked the whole thing. like stated she was trying to get out and someone was causing her bodily harm. she had every right to drive the fuck off at that point.

all tho this is a lesson learned for all of you who have no street smarts. if the situation is hostile NEVER open your door and put your legs out when someone is within reach of your door. i have seen a guy get both legs destroyed in a road rage incident cause he did that.

you and boomerman are retarded.

maybe the crowd is angry because she rammed a car and tried to get away, then tried to run over a guy inthe process of fleeing a crime.

What would have happened if she would have stopped the car, got out and handed the gentleman her insurance information?

Its like saying that someone doesnt have a right to be angry if someone stabs them. A car can kill someone, ya know.

Last edited:
you and boomerman are retarded.

maybe the crowd is angry because she rammed a car and tried to get away, then tried to run over a guy inthe process of fleeing a crime.

What would have happened if she would have stopped the car, got out and handed the gentleman her insurance information?

Its like saying that someone doesnt have a right to be angry if someone stabs them. A car can kill someone, ya know.

I actually wrote out a pretty long response and then decided you were fucking retarded and so was I for replying to you so I erased it.

Maybe Travace will feel like arguing with you.

I actually wrote out a pretty long response and then decided you were fucking retarded and so was I for replying to you so I erased it.

Maybe Travace will feel like arguing with you.

im glad you replied back to tell me that you had a response that you erased.

and im glad you didnt erase this response or else no one would have ever known what happened on your end.

Last edited:
im glad you replied back to tell me that you had a response that you erased.

and im glad you didnt erase this response or else no one would have ever known what happened on your end.

It's my subtle and tremendously clever way of explaining to you that I feel you are not worth arguing with.

I guess you missed it but that's cool. No hard feelings soul brother.

It's my subtle and tremendously clever way of explaining to you that I feel you are not worth arguing with.

I guess you missed it but that's cool. No hard feelings soul brother.

telling someone that you were too lazy to post a reply and you had to erase it is pretty clever. it went right over my head.

Back