Craziest motherfucker alive

heh, he does the same thing you see at seaworld, where the dude in the wetsuit goes for a ride, holding the dolphins main fin; only manny does it in the wild and with tiger sharks. hes insane

i like how all of that happens and he says
"yeah we pulled it to shore, checked it out.... and let it go"

i mean i'm not doggin on it but thats fuckin crazy doing that just to look at it for a few minutes and thats it

Joshua Blahyi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hands down
Joshua Blahyi (born c.1970), also known as General Butt Naked, was originally a tribal priest before becoming a Liberian warlord-turned-preacher. He was a fiercely violent and eccentric leader on the side of Roosevelt Johnson[1] in the First Liberian Civil War in the first half of the 1990s.

Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. Apparently, he believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8][9] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1] He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[10]

We were nude, fearless, drunk and homicidal. We killed hundreds of people — so many I lost count."[11] Blahyi also purported that during that period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[12]

Blahyi is now the President of the End Time Train Evangelistic Ministries Inc., with Headquarters in Liberia. He is married to Pastor Mrs. Josie and has three children: Michaela, Joshua Milton Junior, and Janice.[4]

I should have said most badass. Joshua Blahyi is just fucking insane and should be in a hospital :lol:

n30815552_1701.jpg

Back