Corn field Mapping from a labtop

KiNgPiN

Veteran XX
Well I am stuck down here in Indiana and well all the corn fields down here look the same. I need to know if there is something I can pick up or DL to my computer to help me ind my way.

The trick is to hyperventilate and flood the bloodstream with oxygen then be as efficent as possible.

I heard if you run backwards through a corn field the secrets of it all are show to you in a pure moment of clarity.

Since a GPS receiver is so obviously the wrong answer, If I were you I'd modify my car so it looks like a boat with a crows nest*, and learn how to shoot readings from a sexant. Dressing like a pirate will earn bonus loonie points plus make it easier to bed the farmers' daughters.

*You'll have to be able to see the horizon from over the top of the corn.

make a corn field maze
lindon_l.jpg

idaho_l.jpg

You know what's a great thing to do in Indiana?

Pack up and get the fuck out of there.

I am doing that on Sunday.

Well Brownsburg is boring and well I don't really think I am going to have any time to do my own hanging out. I am going to a wedding today and will be going to a bomb fire tonight and getting drunk. I do plan on posting some pics of corn fields when I get some time.

I was wondering if MS make a street map with a gps add on to use with a laptop?

I plan on doing some more traveling this year and the wife sucks at directions :D

danville/avon area is pretty rough with police

i would highly suggest sobering up as much as possible if driving back to bburg

We have some dry drivers so that shouldn't be a problem. I went threw dansville to get to coatsville never saw one cop, that was at 2am this morning. Was looking for Avon but it must be so small is doesn't have a sign.

avon is actually east of danville by about 10 minutes

when you took 267 to get on 36 W you probably went through avon, and its actually a pretty big suburb

you'll know when you go through it

Back