conversations with rock stars/famous people

JuggerNaught said:
Mom used to work at a sports medicine clinic.

I met darryl strawberry (pre cocaine bust) and attended a bbq at his grandma's house

Met Mike lynch, pretty cool guy. I've met talked with bazillions of wrestlers, they are everywhere down here. Talked with Hogan, brutus beefcake, jimmy hart and rick flair. i actually met them at a local hooters, they werent in costume or in persona and they are actually pretty cool guys. Just your average frat boys. Except hogan. Hogan is a very cool laid back guy

Yeah, I saw Hogan while working in Clearwater off hwy 19 there. He was in one of the offices next door. Dunno what for but it was pretty cool for me to see an icon I use to watch on t.v. a long time ago.

partied with TJ Duckett many times while at MSU, he would borrow this really stupid party sombrero i got from spain and get blown out.

last weekend before game 5 my girlfriend said she was working at TJ Maxx and Eva Longoria came and asked her a few questions about where to find some things.

where's beavisnuke when you need him? He could talk about the parties he paid big bucks to be invited to in this thread.

I hung out with 311 at a diner in NJ.

I left my cell phone back stage - never met them. At about 3am they called me from a diner and told me where they were. Bought me breakfast, gave me all their cds signed, and hung out for a lil over 2 hours.

Amazing people.

Back