communism is dead

cael

Veteran XX

[01:19:42] <RS^Almuktar> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eka6VmqjdFo
YT: Gaming Console USB Drive | HyperX FURY USB [Linked by RS^Almuktar]
[01:19:43] <Holobot> YouTube: Gaming Console USB Drive | HyperX FURY USB (Length: 31 / Views: 95582 / Comments: 10 / by HyperX)
[01:19:53] <RS^Almuktar> 2 busy watchin sik ass commercial 4 sik ass usb key i ordered
[01:20:34] <RS^Almuktar> i already have a 64gb but it's a piece of shit that writes at about 2MB/s
[01:20:37] <RS^Almuktar> aka utterly worthless
[01:20:43] <RS^Almuktar> this writes 30
[01:20:47] <RS^Almuktar> ~soballer~

and muk killed it

i saw it watchin sc2 stream

thing is hella sik

i am not a communist

but this would not kill it

marx knew all about buyin shit if it was WORTH IT

and this is worth it

srsly it is SIK

if you will please note that there are nearly 100k views for that commercial bc it is so sik

I have one of these:
Patriot 32GB Tab Flash Drive Model PSF32GTAB3USB - Newegg.com

It's tiny.

H4hHP37.jpg

"Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs like this usb stick that is sick az."

- Karl Marx

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time like the commercial for this usb stick."

- Karl Marx

i note that it does not have BOLD, AGGRESSIVE styling

~stay small~

"Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs like this usb stick that is sick az."

- Karl Marx

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time like the commercial for this usb stick."

- Karl Marx

marx was a visionary

Was Marx really Communist? I think not.

that's actually a difficult question to answer

marxism is really just a method of analysis, a narrow application of what's now known as structuralist cultural theory

put simply, marxism is 'okay so we ran the numbers and this is a shitty situation and this is why'

communism takes that and says 'here's what we should do about it'

marx was sort of too lazy to be a communist and most marxists are as well - it's why nobody really calls themlseves communist these days because if you're not out actually lining the bourgeoisie up against the wall you're just inviting people to call you a poser

Back