College Football 2017-2018

doubt it

ucla is going to give him whatever he wants plus a ridic recruiting market

oregon had phil knight and flashy uniforms

doubt it

ucla is going to give him whatever he wants plus a ridic recruiting market

oregon had phil knight and flashy uniforms

Doubt it.

Oregon was quiet and he didn't have to deal with the media as much.

UCLA is going to eat him alive, hell be gone in under 4 years and all the while he will be wishing he went back to Oregon.

I don't recall Jim Mora being under a lot of pressure.

Jim Mora didn't come with the same expectations as Chip Kelly does and will have on him.

You've yet to hear one analyst actually say its a good match because they all know its not.

maybe wiscy will beat tosu and urban will take a yr off while kelly goes 7-5 and moves on to fcs south when swarbrick takes ncaa commish job or sumthin

taken from ndn

Brian Kelly included in coaching bracket for FSU job

In today's paper, Tampa Bay Times's columnist Tom Jones put together a fictional 16 man bracket for FSU job. Since I can't locate an internet version, some highlights:

"Charlie Strong? Justin Fuentes? Lane Kiffen? Even big fish such as Penn State's James Franklin or Notre Dame's Brian Kelly? Other than the Nicks, Urbans, and Dabos...FSU can probably get anyone..."

Kelly won his first round over Fleck. Lost to Taggert next round.

Other names bracketed include Chad Morris-SMU, Brent Venables, Mike Norvell-Memphis, Mike Bloomgren- Stanford OC, and Charlie Strong.

Chicken Dinner: Charlie Strong.

taken from ndn

Brian Kelly included in coaching bracket for FSU job

In today's paper, Tampa Bay Times's columnist Tom Jones put together a fictional 16 man bracket for FSU job. Since I can't locate an internet version, some highlights:

"Charlie Strong? Justin Fuentes? Lane Kiffen? Even big fish such as Penn State's James Franklin or Notre Dame's Brian Kelly? Other than the Nicks, Urbans, and Dabos...FSU can probably get anyone..."

Kelly won his first round over Fleck. Lost to Taggert next round.

Other names bracketed include Chad Morris-SMU, Brent Venables, Mike Norvell-Memphis, Mike Bloomgren- Stanford OC, and Charlie Strong.

Chicken Dinner: Charlie Strong.

tom jones is a retard.

Back