College Football 2014

That and just because you are friends with someone automatically makes you an accomplice? There's no proof here other then some bookie who probably doesn't have 5k to pay out to this dude and is looking for a way out of it. Whole story is bogus

Baylor vs Oklahoma 9am
ND vs ASU 12:30pm
UW vs UCLA 4:pm
Alabama vs LSU 5pm
OSU vs MSU 5pm
Oregon vs Utah 7pm

1296870506_randymarshjizz.jpg

Im rooting for every top sec team to fail and every top non-sec team to win out. I want 0 sec teams in that playoff lol ggs espn

Alabama loses to LSU, beats Miss St and Auburn, finishes 10-2
Miss St loses to Alabama and Ole Miss, finishes 10-2
Auburn loses to Georgia or Texas a&m and Alabama, finishes 10-2
Missouri wins out, including SEC championship game, but having missed bama Auburn MSU in conference(though beating one on the SECCG) and with a really bad loss to Indiana OOC, can't jump any one loss teams in the rankings.

Florida St, Oregon, TCU/KSU, ND, MSU all win out, finish with 1 loss or less.

its possible. Probably a sure fire way to get the playoff expanded to 8 teams as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a six team playoff with the conference champions from the six AQ "power" conferences. Independents like ND and BYU would need to join one of those conferences. So you would have:

AAC
ACC
Big 12
Big 10
PAC 12
SEC

The rankings would only be used to determine who plays who in the championship and in bowl selections.

I'd like to see a six team playoff with the conference champions from the six AQ "power" conferences. Independents like ND and BYU would need to join one of those conferences. So you would have:

AAC
ACC
Big 12
Big 10
PAC 12
SEC

The rankings would only be used to determine who plays who in the championship and in bowl selections.

Ugh. I pretty much want the exact opposite.

All of the conferences are 50% (or more) trash. We should stop making them so important.

The top teams from within these conferences need to start playing each other and the current system discourages them from doing so which just screws us out of good games. In the end us seeing great inter conference games should be the end game.

I want a system where the playoff is determined by who has the most quality wins at the end of a season and lessens the impact of losses. So you are free to put Tex Arcana Christian academy on your schedule for a free win/money grab but if some other team uses that week to schedule real opponents from another conference then they should be rewarded for doing so.

Ugh. I pretty much want the exact opposite.

All of the conferences are 50% (or more) trash. We should stop making them so important.

The top teams from within these conferences need to start playing each other and the current system discourages them from doing so which just screws us out of good games. In the end us seeing great inter conference games should be the end game.

I want a system where the playoff is determined by who has the most quality wins at the end of a season and lessens the impact of losses. So you are free to put Tex Arcana Christian academy on your schedule for a free win/money grab but if some other team uses that week to schedule real opponents from another conference then they should be rewarded for doing so.

I agree, Ole Miss should lose something for scheduling Presbyterian in the middle of the season

Back