CNN rocks

sheeptaur

Veteran X
need-a-raise.gi.09.jpg

mustache anybody?

Which race of women has the lip tickler more pronounced? Black, Italian, Greek? (feel free to add your own)

I saw a mexican woman two days ago that had a moustache I could never grow.

Which race of women has the lip tickler more pronounced? Black, Italian, Greek? (feel free to add your own)

I've seen a mexi-bitch with a hairy back.

Aw man, I hear ya.

Back in the day when I was a highschooler, the prettiest girl was a Greek version of a young Sophia Loren.

All was well until I met her grandmother at some festival. Looked like Frank Zappa.

there was this fat cracker ham beast that worked the drive thru at an arby's i used to go to
she had what looked like pubes on her chin sparsely spread out and a 5 o clock shadow for a mustache

there was this fat cracker ham beast that worked the drive thru at an arby's i used to go to
she had what looked like pubes on her chin sparsely spread out and a 5 o clock shadow for a mustache

This mexican woman did nothing to hid it! It was like she was proud of it. Gross.

My understanding is that CNN basically reads twitter on the air all day. How far from the truth is this?

Back