Chuck - 2 New Episodes tonight

I-C-E

Veteran X
Just a friendly reminder to those who are fans of the show.

The first one is on NBC at 8/7c and the next one is on after Celebrity Apprentice at 10/9c.

They both already aired in Canada on Monday for those of you who get it from the [strike]"store"[/strike] illegal intertubes.

I love this show for some odd reason.

Not sure why the idiots at the network changed nights on a rookie show coming out of the mid-season break. They taking lessons from Fox or what?

I love this show for some odd reason.

Not sure why the idiots at the network changed nights on a rookie show coming out of the mid-season break. They taking lessons from Fox or what?
Likely felt Chuck was strong enough to give Celebrity Apprentice a boost. These are the last two episodes produced before the strike, and will probably be the last new ones we see for several months, so enjoy.

The whole "no web episodes for Canada" thing is really fucking retarded. If they'd let me see their first episode, I might get into the show. If get into the show, they'll get more money.

Fucktards. Anyone have a free proxy that works with videos?

Last edited:
chuck was moved prolly because it has no chance against terminator...it's like the same demographic watching both of those shows.

The writer's strike serves the fucking idiot network programmers right anyways, I hate the breaks in the schedule so you forget what the hell is going on and then forget when it starts up again and miss an episode, etc.

Back