[Chicago] Marathon

Lineage

Veteran XV
Anyone running tomorrow? I'll be the weeping Chinese guy trundling along towards the back of the pack.

I didn't have much time to train, so I'll be pretty pleased with a ~4.5hr finish.

there isn't anything healthy about running a marathon
But you have to be incredibly healthy to run a marathon. The marathon itself is not about health. It's about pushing your limits, testing your will, and accomplishing something amazing. You know, just like every other sport on the planet.

my penis might be 5 inches shorter than yours, but I can run 26.2 miles farther than you can

tohoho :(
i don't think so. when i run 26.2 miles, i run at least 37 miles. ;)

I'd like the be there, but it's going to be another 6 months or so before I'll feel confident enough to enter a race.

Hope it goes well :)

I'll be at Northwestern Memorial all day. I don't think we will be that busy as the trauma surgery team, but my guess is that the ED will get slammed with heat stroke and other crap like that. Supposed to hit 80 tomorrow.

I'll be at Northwestern Memorial all day. I don't think we will be that busy as the trauma surgery team, but my guess is that the ED will get slammed with heat stroke and other crap like that. Supposed to hit 80 tomorrow.

prob some acute kidney/renal failure too.

GL with 5 hours dude. it's gonna be a hot one(relatively).

math.jpg

Back