Cheapest company for liability insurance??

brutal

Veteran X
Hey gays,

All I need is liability insurance for my pos car incase I get pulled over or hit a car.

Cheapest rate. I tried to get quotes from online but they all want 10 page forms filled out. Seeing if anyone has any recommendations

Lol

Do you have any assets you want to protect, or do you not care about law suits.
Don't go with anyone asking for a down payment. A lot of companies won't run your motor vehicle report up front which means two months later your Bill will go up
So do some research

I'm going to guess if this is the type of insurance you are looking for you probably shouldn't be driving.

I go through an insurance broker and they just find me the best deal, a month or so before I renew every year they call me up and we do it again.

Studies show you pay more over ten years switching than staying with a company
You get penalized for overly switching over time

I've been with Progressive for the past 4-5 years so I guess I would agree? I don't switch every year but we do talk every year.

progressive sucks imo, they answer to shareholders so they try to weazle out if they can. Mutual is way to go.

What you say Goshin, you are the expert here on insurance. I just know everytime I got fucked it was a company like progressive, everytime I got what I was supposed to it was a mutual.

You're exactly right
Mutual companies are beholden to their shareholders, who are their customers. Wall street demands profit every quarter. With mutual, they have the power to actually plan long term

goshin how do renters insurance actually work it says i get 30K if im robbed? like do i just get 30 k or do i have to prove all shit i own he he

this new question i d c cause im never going to spend time looking this up

If you get robbed you need proof of ownership. But yea if everything was taken, you get the value of the items or policy limits.this happens more with total losses from fire or water. A lot of companies only pay actual cash value instead of replacement cost value so double check that with your agent, or wait on hold with a robot for an answer
Whatever you like

I currently have statefarm for my minivan (lol). they have been my auto-insurance company since I started driving 17 years ago.

The car I want to insure is some old Mitsubishi Galant that I am going to drive into the ground. I just want something to cover my ass incase I get pulled over or an accident.

from what I am reading here, its best to add this car to my current statefarm insurance plan

Back