[CFB]Penn State vs. Notre Dame

No Irish haters saying anything about PSU is trash and that's the only reason ND is winning?

That's pretty much exactly what I was saying.

You were given 20 points and then finally started playing well once your opponent was convinced the game was over. PSU looked awful - the win last week was more impressive honestly.

Last edited:
That's pretty much exactly what I was saying.

You were given 20 points and then finally started playing well once your opponent was convinced the game was over. PSU looked awful - the win last week was more impressive honestly.

They are beating a top 20 team 41-10. What would you like ND to do?

I have all the confidence in the world that that "shitty pac 10 team" would have convincingly beat you if given the chance last year.

The reason we lost our bowl was because of a shitty coaching decision in fear of losing our back-up QB for the next (this) season.

The reason you lost your bowl game is because you were thoroughly unnable to play defense.

Last edited:
They are beating a top 20 team 41-10. What would you like ND to do?

Like? crash and burn, lol
psu top 20? lol

They shouldn't have needed the first twenty points on a silver platter - they should have seized them convincingly from the get-go. They could still beat a ton of teams in the country... but how can you honestly say they look like a top 5 team?

oregonfan.jpg

Back