CCW for Californians soon!

Now if the fucking govt would quit manipulating the ammo market.

Also - what are they going to approve? .22 pistols in CA?

specifically the
County’s policy that an assertion of self-defense is
insufficient to demonstrate “good cause” under the California
statutory scheme.

i wonder if having nice shit and not wanting niggas to steal it is a good enough excuse for me to put down as justification.

this is big news for me. i been wanting a CCW so i can carry while i ride my dirtbike. i ride less then 10 miles from the boarder in rural area's ... yea fuc k worrying about mules once i get my CCW.

this is big news for me. i been wanting a CCW so i can carry while i ride my dirtbike. i ride less then 10 miles from the boarder in rural area's ... yea fuc k worrying about mules once i get my CCW.
Just remember to pry the vin off your truck before you go.

Looks like California will be a shall issue state for CCW. Time to go back and read about the holsters people have been recommending.

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2014/11/12/10-56971.pdf

Good luck with that. DC has been infringing that right even harder since Heller. CA will just draft a new law, pass it in the dead of night behind closed doors just like Obamacare, and continue to shit on your rights unabated. The liberal states don't give two shits what SCOTUS says about gun control or the 2A.

i28457_oldmen3.png

This is good. I never liked how that in order to carry you had to be approved by the sheriff's office. The process made legal concealed carrying almost impossible for nearly everyone in California.

Back