Canada wins Gold

dont forget cricket

and fancy, you cant tell me its not slightly pathetic when a national tournament is called a 'world series'

yeah, you know how many americans play in the world series? its all a bunch of mojanos

(what strife said)

Lots of people care about the world juniors - it's one of the largest hockey events yearly. The problem is most Canadians think that everyone should love and worship hockey.

It's a northern sport - it's stupid to think the southern states, and essentially anyone in the lower hemisphere will be big into it. Countries like Canada, Russia, Sweden love it as they are used to winter sports. The northern states follows hockey as well.

screw hokey.. and for the record (the us vs. canada crap) it was proven years ago that in the tribes community Americans (USWest) are superior to Canadians (.eh?)

You can't argue with facts. sorry.

Am I in the U.S.? Nope. Why do you think anywhere else in the world gives a shit about where a sport ranks in the U.S.?

you arent in the US
if you were

you would know that the US really doesnt give a fuck about hockey

Talking about hockey with people on this forum is a complete waste of time.

The undespustable bottom line is Canada constantly produces the best hockey talent in the world, by far.

Krakbaby, sojourn and pagy and some other know-nothings will try to say otherwise--with absolutely nothing substantial to backup their arguments, of course.

Canada #1.

PS - cu@2010 :lol:

The undespustable bottom line is Canada constantly produces the best hockey talent in the world, by far.

Krakbaby, sojourn and pagy and some other know-nothings will try to say otherwise--with absolutely nothing substantial to backup their arguments, of course.

Canada #1.

I know how you feel SlotR, you mention hockey in this forum and all the American crybabys say it doesn't matter or they hate hockey and Canadians along with it. They still take the time to come on here and diss it and everything related to it, whenever they get a chance.

I like some Americans, but alot of you act like faggots most of the time.

Politics.

meadowparty.gif

Canada #1.

Uh, I don't believe I've ever argued that Canada doesn't produce the overall best talent in the world.

I do find it hilarious that a lot of Canadians brag about how Canada "owns" hockey, and how much Canada rules, when you guys have won, what, one Olympic gold in 50 years?

The only thing you know about hockey is how to toot Canada's horn, SlotR. I bet the idea that Patrick Kane might win the Calder trophy over Jonathan Toews is absolutely apalling to you.

watching the world juniors is 10x more exciting than watching NHL games

you people are fucking idiots

Horseshit.

Watching the juniors is fun, but more exciting than watching an NHL game? If you like watching poor defense, and seeing a guy touch another after the whistle and go to the box as a result. It's IHF rules, and it's absolutely laughable at how little it takes to get sent to the box.

Horseshit.

Watching the juniors is fun, but more exciting than watching an NHL game? If you like watching poor defense, and seeing a guy touch another after the whistle and go to the box as a result. It's IHF rules, and it's absolutely laughable at how little it takes to get sent to the box.

Okay, I have to admit. I just read that again, and taken out of context that's just dirty.

Horseshit.

Well i'll admit the euro rules are shit, but at least these guys are busting thier asses to get somewhere in life, as opposed to someone who already gets paid millions and probably doesn't give a shit about the game.

I'd watch world juniors any day over a regular season NHL game. I may be biased because I like seeing Canada win :sunny:

Back