Canada wins Gold

You said Americans try to devalue the tournament and are demoralized we don't win whereas we barely give a flying fuck about hockey period.

Well isn't that what you are doing, suggesting the tourney doesn't mean anything? That is my point, on one hand you downplay the importance, and on the other hand here you are arguing about it. Which one is it?

The WJHC is just a showcase for the up and coming stars who are gonna break into the NHL in the next few years.

Its always nice to see international hockey during Christmas, even if our team wasn't as good as previous years.

As usual, TW is full of Americans who despise hockey in every way cause they have a football shoved up their ass.

Oh well, to each their own.

Hockey is the second most watched sport in the world, behind soccer. (forget where this fact was given)

HUGE in Canada and Russia and Finland and Sweden, and pretty big in the US.

Football (american) is big in... the US... and... I think there is a little joke league in Europe where people dress up in football gear and run around.

What bothers me about those tournaments is most of the people train in California anyway.

Last edited:
canada is like the obibun of countries

constantly having to brag about minor "victories" no one else gives a shit about so it can feel validated

then when they get called on their lameness, they defend themselves by saying "lol u r jellos u virgins"

Back