Can we legalize pot already?

I've often wondered how the anti pot crowd justifies alcohol use

there is no justification, logically.

if they legalize it, I would consider switching from usual Fri/Sat night 4 beers or bottle of wine to at least once a month do weed.

not smoked, but put into food or use a vape. the only thing that might suck is the food craving, but that wouldn't probably end up being any worse than the 4 beers.

Are people using the idea that people will show up to work high as an argument to keep weed from being legalized? Employers can still just fire workers in that case...just as they do if you show up to work drunk.

well, its perceived as something that is primarily smoked. so employers could be concerned that employees will see it as an alternative to the cigarette break.

Is there anything non-baller that you do?

In the last week we've found out you bought your own home for $300K at the age of 24, and apparently all by yourself.

Yesterday we found out you have a very expensive watch, valued in teh 1,000's. And now we discover that although you were saving up for a home, you could still spent $300 on a night of drinking.

And yet you're almost anonymous. Does TW know we have another Alpha in our midst? Maybe you should use the same sig that LGBR and Obibun use - then we'd know we're dealing with a playa.

Please keep making status posts, ty.
lol that watch was $100 bucks and a gift

ballin out of control

some of u smoke way too much, esp if ur smoking 'throughout the day'

i smoke every day, an eighth lasts my wife and i almost 2 weeks

either ur tolerance is totally fucked and u should take some time off, or u dont realize that you can get high without taking a ton of hits

i love beer, it's pretty easy to afford if u dont go to bars to drink it

whch is pretty easy because bars are incredibly lame

hey look ellen is trying to give other people shit

but, like everything else he attempts in life (finding a reputable jorts manufacturer so he doesn't have to make his own, getting paid over minimum wage as a stock boy at staples, making sense in general), ellen fails miserably

some of u smoke way too much, esp if ur smoking 'throughout the day'

i smoke every day, an eighth lasts my wife and i almost 2 weeks

either ur tolerance is totally fucked and u should take some time off, or u dont realize that you can get high without taking a ton of hits

This. I'm still trying to understand how somebody can plow through 14 grams a week. The amount of tar in your lungs has to be out of control smoking that much.

Well it has 115° smoke/ash and carbon going into your lungs which have no effective method of removing that shit.

ya as much health benefits as it might have, there's always the fact that you're inhaling burning smoke so its not gonna be awesome for your lungs

dog i grow it from the ceiling and put a soaker hose going over each one to simulate rain fall

duh

Back