can we get a list of all the jews on tw?

Every race, separate. Races aren't equal, it's a scientific fact. Trading with each other - sharing goods, music, art and so forth.
Absent, you still haven't told me what you think of my idea to expel those with foreign blood from Finland and leave it to the true, ethnic Finns.

I did already tell you what I think about it. It's stupid. Europe is for ethnic Europeans, free access.

I am like 1/16th jew although I would not consider myself jewish in the least. Do with this information as you please.

wtf is a zionist?

and can i get on the list as a jew enabler? I'm not a jew or anything, but i'm italian. That makes me a nigger right?

why the fuck would an israeli be anything BUT pro israel?

i'm more jew neutral than anything. never met a real JEWY jew, know what i mean
i like the sideburns, but i'm a little skeptical about them running the world. sounds a bit much for an ethnicity that just keeps getting exterminated

why the fuck would an israeli be anything BUT pro israel?

i'm more jew neutral than anything. never met a real JEWY jew, know what i mean
i like the sideburns, but i'm a little skeptical about them running the world. sounds a bit much for an ethnicity that just keeps getting exterminated

well pro israel in the sense of smacking anything that moves and looks faintly arab, not the "I loves mah cuntry" sense

but i'm italian. That makes me a nigger right?

i sure hope so

my trouble with white supremacy is it legitimizes too many worthless ethnic groups (ie guido jersey trash)

im racist against everyone who isnt me

my brother might make the cut but i suspect some miscegenation in his genes versus the obvious perfection in mine

Though a practicing Catholic now, my father was born Jewish (making me half-Jewish and my kids a quarter-Jewish) and I have a Jewish last name. Plus I'm a huge Israel supporter. Can I get added to the list?

Back