can we ban arsin already?

Ohmygod 2 friends added, that's 500% more than what I had an hour ago.

Tears are coming to my eyes ... I am moved ....

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!1!!!! U KNOW I WILL!1!1!!

eDIT:

You too Ares I know you just need luvs and unerstandings :heart:

This new little thing you do where you are quoting yourself from some imaginary pamphlet.

I've seen that before. Not certain where but it was a psychology thing and it was a red flag for someone who is about to totally lose their shit. I don't know the details but I have a vague recollection of it and when someone starts doing it, it's really bad. You need to go and talk to someone. Turn the computer off for a while and seek help from family or just see a health professional who can point you in the right direction.

srsly I think u need to log off for a while and reevaluate where you are heading.

It's not new, I've been sik a long, long time. Just starting to CRACK now. So much stress ...

Thank you for your sincere consideration ... your care ... your kindness :)

I got fiends now, oops I mean friends now, real friends (500% more than an hour ago) and I are talks with them they give me halps etc. et al. et la. Maybe even the great Al'Muktar will talk to me and halps too. One hope.

But this Boston Boom thing has got me scared to go out. So I've been cramped up in my musty, dusty (filthy really) basement apt. for the last week often crying about the poor child victims of those nasty Chechens, and wondering which Arable country we should bomb first. So it's been stressful you know? I really got to get my window fixed, it's my only source of natural light, I really should have a look see what outside looks like again. Maybe tomorrow.

Want to be friend? (oh I know pm not post, ok I wait for ur request tia).
:sunny:

Last edited:
Jim-From-Office-Shiver.gif

This new little thing you do where you are quoting yourself from some imaginary pamphlet.

I've seen that before. Not certain where but it was a psychology thing and it was a red flag for someone who is about to totally lose their shit. I don't know the details but I have a vague recollection of it and when someone starts doing it, it's really bad. You need to go and talk to someone. Turn the computer off for a while and seek help from family or just see a health professional who can point you in the right direction.

srsly I think u need to log off for a while and reevaluate where you are heading.

ya he's been doing this for years, probably just presages him murdering a few more cats and/or yet another family member

also of interest is how you can gauge his mood by the amount of made up/altered words he uses (similar to clang, but pointing more towards shame and/or inability to grasp or confront the concepts he's describing) and the other bizarre shit that creeps into his posts

dude is a fuckin basketcase

Haters be hatin'

Judge those as you would wish to be judged.[/QUOTE)
Thank for the great wisdom, i put in book for to plagiarize, oops use later thank. :)

No fun being nice here, would prefer to be judged as i judge :p

ya he's been doing this for years, probably just presages him murdering a few more cats and/or yet another family member

also of interest is how you can gauge his mood by the amount of made up/altered words he uses (similar to clang, but pointing more towards shame and/or inability to grasp or confront the concepts he's describing) and the other bizarre shit that creeps into his posts

dude is a fuckin basketcase
I dont kill family members or chilrens, and only cats that go outside, lol have half a dumpster full, sure getting smelly (

Thank you for reply, does this mean you like me i hope we can are bury hatchets and be fiends, oops friend thank.

:)

nice detective work, did you look in the 'post your picture' thread?

no.

I mentioned it once before regarding that thread anna Nappy sez itta wuz nah 'im. :shrug:

I googled Mason Hunter from TribalWar.

Ya, I kno, I still procrastinating onna larning tah post pics onna dis forum.

Cuz I KNOW I gonna gets inna twable. :lol:

It's not new, I've been sik a long, long time. Just starting to CRACK now. So much stress ...

Thank you for your sincere consideration ... your care ... your kindness :)

I got fiends now, oops I mean friends now, real friends (500% more than an hour ago) and I are talks with them they give me halps etc. et al. et la. Maybe even the great Al'Muktar will talk to me and halps too. One hope.

But this Boston Boom thing has got me scared to go out. So I've been cramped up in my musty, dusty (filthy really) basement apt. for the last week often crying about the poor child victims of those nasty Chechens, and wondering which Arable country we should bomb first. So it's been stressful you know? I really got to get my window fixed, it's my only source of natural light, I really should have a look see what outside looks like again. Maybe tomorrow.

Want to be friend? (oh I know pm not post, ok I wait for ur request tia).
:sunny:

:lol:

I like arsin.

Yes, he does have friends here ..."MEAN Friends" :rofl:

I hates cats too. But I don't go as far as to kill 'em.

no reason to ban arsin

hes on another level of creepy awkwardness but he doesn't post 200 times a day like the garcias and is disruptive to the entire forum

:lies:

I do not.

I got things to do around the house.

Anyway it's the GARCIA, got that?

Redmund/Tehvul is perma:ban: ............ :clap:

Back