Came up with an idea, looking to make money. Need someone who can get things done.

Prophecy

Veteran XV
Well, lets see. Probably seen a million threads like this, didn't want to be one, but I am a single father, broke most of the time, no time the rest of the time.

A little background. I am 42, university educated, a purchasing manager for a large corporation. I have nothing to offer except perhaps a most brilliant idea never told.

I have become abundantly aware that most people fall in to 3 groups. Thinkers, Doers, Eaters.

I have always been a thinker, with a thousand ideas and not the proper drive or resources to get any off the ground. I am more than capable with organization and business acumen(see my above credentials), but in no way am I someone who gets things off the ground.

I have told my idea in confidence to two people who are normally my biggest naysayers and they both said I am on to something. I want to pan this one out, but I know my own limitations.

I am looking for a business partner. Ideally a doer, someone who is completely motivated, where I can't be. Maybe you even have a little capital you would be willing to invest. Not that I need the money aspect of it. The money will come once you hear the idea. I need someone to drive this idea to fruition so both of us can stop working. You don't have to be an app developer, but it would help I am sure.

I need a Doer. I want someone with a track record of getting shit done.

Why have I come here ?

Despite, the sarcasm, the idiots, the infighting, I have been here a long time and I know that buried in the users here is someone I am looking for. Please if interested list some info below that I can look over and I will probably follow up by email and eventually an NDA.

Thanks,

Brian

"hey guise im poor and have no time but im super fucking smaht and i need someone that has money and time to make it so we both dont ever have to work again. pls inquire within."

i mean i know im salty, but why does this dude think his idea is the second coming of jesus christ? an NDA? seriously?

the only way people transition ideas into anything is by a massive amount of time, effort, and money. you dont have ANY of these so youre looking to outsource.

I will bet you I can name at least 5 startups with > $1M in funding working on "your" idea.

So you're looking for someone who is willing to take enormous personal risk and work gruelingly towards an indefinite payoff. Someone who lacks a crackpot idea of their own to pursue. Presumably, someone of significant personal integrity who will not co-opt your blockbuster concept.

You've come to the right place, my friend.

Back