Cael bet thread

it's impossible to meme when this is real life

COwuBET.png

got me I thought it was 10,000,,, you only offered him a maybe thousand?
comon' go up... that's pretty scared offerings

PS
President Donald Trump just cut off WHO funding pending review...

Last edited:
This Bet is Rigged.
'Probable' coronavirus deaths now included in CDC totals | TheHill

Here's the gobbledygook doctors have to decipher
"A probable case or death is defined by i) meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19; or ii) meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence; or iii) meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19," the CDC stated.

The CDC has now confirmed nearly 600,000 cases of coronavirus in the U.S., while more than 30,000 deaths in the U.S. have been reported, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

Last edited:
I see nothing in here about ccp virus
I think Flash was talking about shark attack deaths.
Lets bet. $100 should be easy for you since you just received over a grand in stimulus. You don't even have to take it out of your welfare check.

50,000 or less in one year from March 1st, I win. More than 50,001 you win.

And this is from March 1st... need to subtract deaths before that time... shark attack deaths that is... and subtract all the deaths they called shark attacks, but really weren't.

I am a firm believer that if you are going to have a useless panel it might as well be a useless panel of hot chicks. Get rid of the six dudes and bring out the poon.

Back