Cable news ratings

funny how it must always libertard vs conservatard... while the few reasonable (not necessarily centrist) folks left in this world are just :picard:'ing.

FUCKING AMEN. I am so tired of this left vs right crap.. focus on the problems forget about the political parties.

Right. Denial is not a virtue.

Keep trolling.

Didn't know Dodge made diesels, thought they were all about the hemi, but wtf do I know, I don't own chrysler products. My flag isn't american, it's a nazi flag, right?

/ /
\ \
/ /

Nom nom nom.

are you serious? hahaha

last time i checked, the liberals have the monopoly on entertainment, it's called hollywood. i bet there are more sensationalist liberals that like to be entertained than you think.
Oh yeah? Well... Hollywood is less sensational than... the bible!!! Ha! You lose!

Didn't know Dodge made diesels, thought they were all about the hemi, but wtf do I know, I don't own chrysler products. My flag isn't american, it's a nazi flag, right?

/ /
\ \
/ /

Nom nom nom.

yes they make a diesel. It's called Cummins (LOL AMIRITE).

i think a lot of fox's ratings comes from bill o'riley

he has been #1 cable news show for years

i really like the guy and respect his opinion. it is well thought out and logical usually.

hannity or glenn buck or w/e his name is are total hacks

at least keith olbermann believes what he says

they, on the other hand, just know they are going to get really popular and make a shit load of money

Last edited:
Your link is fail.

Irrelevant.

The fact that a particular news source's audience is very knowledgeable does not mean that people learned all that they know from that source. As noted earlier, some news sources draw especially well-educated audiences who are keenly interested in politics. Because of their education and life experiences, these individuals have more background information and may be better able to retain what they see in the news, regardless of where they see it.

Similarly, the news-hungry public tends to visit many outlets. The audiences for sources such as major TV news websites, the comedy shows, or the O'Reilly Factor tend to be fairly omnivorous in their media consumption - an average of more than seven separate sources for the regular audiences of each of these, compared with the overall average of 4.6 sources. Well-informed people do gravitate to particular places, but they also make use of a much wider range of news sources than do the less informed.

The point is, Fox News viewers are some of the least informed. The least informed rely on far fewer sources for their news, whereas more informed citizens rely on a much wider variety of sources for information.

You know, because they have critical thinking skills.

I can't get over how mind-meltingly retarded havax's thought progression must have been to come up with his comparison.

Hollywood has a lot of liberals --> hollywood makes movies --> movies are made by liberals --> movies are watched by liberals --> movies are sensational --> liberals watch sensational news?

Do conservatives not get entertained by hollywood movies? Are they just too 'sensational'?

Irrelevant.

The point is, Fox News viewers are some of the least informed. The least informed rely on far fewer sources for their news, whereas more informed citizens rely on a much wider variety of sources for information.

You know, because they have critical thinking skills.

Doesn't support the argument that the daily show is more FACTUAL or informative. There is no coorelation at all. In other words, fail.

Back