Cable news ratings

Maybe you should listen to some more Rush and his "stats" about foreign healthcare. I love how you conveniently ran away from that thread.
I don't run from threads, I post in other threads that catch my eye. I'm not like you with a photo graphic memory and notes about every thread and person on here. I scan the front page, and if I see a thread I like, I post in it.

I listen to Rush at lunch time, Schnitt on the way home, and sometimes I hear Hannity. I agree with what they're saying. When Al Franken was on the radio (Air America), there was nothing to listen too, it was boring. That's why they went bankrupt.

For some reason, the left thinks everyone likes what they're doing, which is largely due to the state run media system. The polls are now proving there's a big shift happening towards the right.

Last edited:
I don't run from threads, I post in other threads that catch my eye. I'm not like you with a photo graphic memory and notes about every thread and person on here. I scan the front page, and if I see a thread I like, I post in it.

I listen to Rush at lunch time, Schnitt on the way home, and sometimes I hear Hannity. I agree with what they're saying. When Al Franken was on the radio (Air America), there was nothing to listen too, it was boring. That's why they went bankrupt.
im totally shocked

:lol:

fox has the most viewers because it is the most sensationalist.

you average every day retard wants to be entertained and isn't concerned with facts.

Looks like fox only draws about 2/5 listed there. The others split the other 3/5.

Liberal media draws more than conservative. What a surprise. And when you add in the daily show and colbert, it's even worse.

Then again conservatives dominate radio.

You sure as hell do run away from threads. Kind of like this one here how people called you on your bullshit "stats" and you never returned.

Canada Healthcare system 'imploding'.. 'not sustainable' by JoMo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

Back