[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

LOL and he's a Jew who wants to smoke weed, eat pizza, and be given a job and not pay taxes. Now he mentions Pakistani children being killed by drones.

And now we're on to UFO's..... and how horrible oil is, and how great solar power is..

He's a Ron Paul supporter.

he just said ufo's are real and the govt is suppressing technology 2 control us

do n e of the other patriots in this thread want 2 stand up and talk about ufo???

Now he wants to talk to a Muslim cleric... Government chemically mutating people.... Nuclear plants are leaking..

How is that different than any of the other videos? He is reaching to his hip and inside his jacket before he is shot @~5:45.

Cops shouldn't have opened fire in my opinion, but anything short of immediate and strict obedience to an officers orders seems to be an acceptable reason for shooting someone to most of TW.

He is reaching to his hip and inside his jacket before he is shot @~5:45.

how do you know that? meaning, how do you know he wasn't shot at first (hint he was already being shot at, before he even got out of the truck in fact)

if your argument is that he was "reaching" before he was shot at you're an idiot

imo the FBI should be pulling over terrorists non-violently and offering them hot cocoa and handjobs

how do you know that? meaning, how do you know he wasn't shot at first (hint he was already being shot at, before he even got out of the truck in fact)

if your argument is that he was "reaching" before he was shot at you're an idiot

sure they shot first but is barreling full speed at a barricade really compliant behavior?

they were shooting at him before he got to the barricade

he was trying to escape with his life

I say shot, you berate me over when he was shot at calm down. Question was about what is new about this video versus others that appear to show the same thing.

they were shooting at him before he got to the barricade

he was trying to escape with his life

Those initial shots appear to come after he flees from some officials that were trying to question or detain him.

Back