[BUG] filo is experiencing 'lightspeed', rest of community asks how?

me a member? lol. I've been playing tribes competitively as long as anyone. I went from suckass to average, and now that I'm finally considered 'average' I'm terrorizing T:V. This game is very difficult!

filo said:
me a member? lol. I've been playing tribes competitively as long as anyone. I went from suckass to average, and now that I'm finally considered 'average' I'm terrorizing T:V. This game is very difficult!
stfu...its a new effing game! No one is going to play positions. People want to go effing explore the maps and test the weapons/vehicles. You have to give things like this time and let the pubs balance themselves out.

filo said:
new concept: "skiing"

oh wait nm, that concept no longer exists thanks to the lightspeed button. go trives!

your reading comphrehension is virtually non-existant

you will still "ski" right into all of that.

also, you just contradicted yourself. we already established that high speeds require skiing, and that 'Q' (as you like to call it) is not enough by itself.

i am going to pay to have your forum tag changed to orbital

CxD: Right, the game WILL balance out. I agree. T2 balanced out. People had to adapt, and I was one of those who did adapt, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was a effed up and improperly balanced game.

I believe skiing is not nearly as hard as before. When activating an epack gives you such a huge speed boost, I fail to see the need for any intricate routes or practice. Just hop over a few hills, hit 'q', and cap. Voila!

Us tribers have been playing for 5 years now, and the CS effs will come in and dominate you all thanks to the lightspeed button.

filo said:
CxD: Right, the game WILL balance out. I agree. T2 balanced out. People had to adapt, and I was one of those who did adapt, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was a effed up and improperly balanced game.

I believe skiing is not nearly as hard as before. When activating an epack gives you such a huge speed boost, I fail to see the need for any intricate routes or practice. Just hop over a few hills, hit 'q', and cap. Voila!

Us tribers have been playing for 5 years now, and the CS effs will come in and dominate you all thanks to the lightspeed button.
im not scared of new competition. I encurage it. I hope there are people better than all the vet^5's. More competion there is, the better I get.

The beauty of this all, is I'm arguing in favor of the defenders that I'll soon be raping, and they're arguing against me as if they know what the eff they're talking about.

I hope two weeks after the ladders open you guys don't come running back to TW crying about how overpowered flag defenders are.

filo said:
The beauty of this all, is I'm arguing in favor of the defenders that I'll soon be raping, and they're arguing against me as if they know what the eff they're talking about.

I hope two weeks after the ladders open you guys don't come running back to TW crying about how overpowered flag defenders are.

this post made ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING SENSE JESUS CHRIST YOU JUST SWITCHED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT OH MY GOD

T-Refried-455 said:
hey kids! how many posts can you find where filo flip-flops between saying you have to ski then hit q and saying all you have to do is hit q!?

You are a moron for ever thinking that I claimed skiing had no role. Sure, it plays a small role, but not quite as much as it did in the previous games.

In T1, skiing was 80% of the game, in T2 it was about 50%, now it's about 10% because there's no need for routes. Hit spacebar and you slide, hit 'q' and you're gone, discjump and you're out of sight.

Lightspeed in 3 easy steps!

T-Refried-455 said:
this post made ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING SENSE JESUS CHRIST YOU JUST SWITCHED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT OH MY GOD
:rofl: i thought I was the only person that noticed it. So what is it? The D is to strong or is it to weak?!@#$?%!@4

T-Refried-455 said:

How? Do you know how to read? I, along with other cappers will soon be owning the shazbot out of defenders. Afterwards they will come crying to TW. How exactly did I "switch to the other side of the argument"? Speak engrish?

The defense will be overpowered by no-skill cappers who can hit incredibly high speeds. Is that really so hard for you guys to understand?

filo said:
How? Do you know how to read? I, along with other cappers will soon be owning the shazbot out of defenders. Afterwards they will come crying to TW. How exactly did I "switch to the other side of the argument"? Speak engrish?

:lol:

filo said:

game set match

Back