Broke down and got an X BOX one X

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
ThatGuySkeletor for you old farts

Came with 5 gears of wars games. Started playing this Fornite shit and its purty fun.

Red dead redemption and Dead Rising 4 are in my future.

is xbox 1 x like ps1 or like psx where they made the old xbox again? does anyone know what any of this shit means? where is xbox 2?

I almost bought one last summer but decided "nah... it's too close to the new release." I still play on my ps4.

is xbox 1 x like ps1 or like psx where they made the old xbox again? does anyone know what any of this shit means? where is xbox 2?

No idea but I heard of redheaddeaddreadredmeption two and nows it's on Steam for PC, but not sure if it's all good and stable yet.

bigly missed egg, ps4 has mlb the show and that's the exclusive u need 2 base ur purchasing decision upon

I need to get pre-orders in for two of the new gen as soon as they are available. That will be an awesome thing if it makes it out for the holidays. Pretty stoked about this "console".

I guess it never really took off, but the idea of a "steam box" hooked up to a TV seems much better than a console. Most all the AAA games are on steam for much less. And if a game is on steam it will be easy to play 15-20 years from now at the drop of a hat.

I have all my old console games, but Id have to dig out a dusty console just to play them and hope I have all the cables ect.

Back