Bridude has passed away

Life sucks

I live now assuming i have cancer in 2 years

But would you do anything about it? I don't know if i found out i had cancer, if i'd do anything about it. I suppose if it was caught very early, sure. But if the best i can hope for is another 2-3 months, which will likely be spent feeling like shit with my head in the toilet, i think i'd just ride it out and see what happens

Every time my family jumps in a car, I remind them that it's the most dangerous daily thing we do. Making a left turn, he wouldn't have gotten hit in the driver side, it would be the passenger side... the guy that ran the red must have been going way too fast.
Eyes always on the road and watch out for the other drivers.

Yup. My Grandpa(RIP) was an NYPD cop and saw lots of terrible accidents. His best advice was "watch out for the other guy". You could be doing everything right... all it takes is someone who isn't paying attention to end you.

It's why I yield on yellow to the oncoming traffic when making left turns until it is obvious everyone is respecting the red light.

Too many times I've seen people just blow through the intersection trying to beat the yellow and completely ignoring the left hand turn who needs to clear the intersection.

You can't assume people know what the fuck they are doing and see you and what you are doing.

Rest In Peace
I hope there is a next life where we can like play games forever and never hurt or do harm.

Back